13 January 2008

NAS, Pensacola Jan 2008 Trip

We are in Pensacola at the Oak Grove RV park on the Pensacola Naval Air Station. It is beautiful, a little on the cool side, but not as cold as home! Sun is coming up over the bay now. We're going to the Blue Angels museum in a little while.
Allen's doing good. I can do the stuff that hurts him to do, if anything major happens we will call for help. Hopefully that won't happen.
It's amazing to me that we could just decide on Wednesday evening that we wanted to come down to Gulf Shores, and just left. I kept thinking I needed to do this or that, and all I HAD to do is make sure that we had Allen's meds and paperwork to get his labwork done in case we didn't come home. Just amazing!
Had great seafood lunch yesterday and today.A few pictures are at
http://picasaweb.google.com/Normalee0/Jan08Pictures

I'm going to post them on MySpace also, but there seems to be an issue with folks without an account viewing them.

No comments: