14 April 2008

Greenhouse


I've been asked a couple of times about my greenhouse and here are just a few pictures. You can see where we have taken the liberty of fixing any storm damage to the glass panes with that old standby, duct tape. It's been temporary for a couple of years now.This isn't a very large greenhouse, but it is fun.
We are still at the campground between Cherokee, AL and Iuka, MS (and, as the local residents have made sure we know, you say the I and the U in IUKA). This seems to be important to them, but I digress. The point of this is that the internet connection here is not fantastic, even with the external antenna and repeater.
Verizon, as I have told their customer service department, we cannot hear you now. That, also is something the local residents seem to be a bit upset about. Customer service offered to refund my money if I needed to change carriers, not exactly how their commercials sound.
At any rate, all of the pictures do not seem to be uploading. There's pictures of the inside. Allen has built me a potting table. I have some really old cacti and a Jade plant. Allen's sister's mother-in-law gave them to me many years ago.


Here, you can see some of the Jade plants, wandering Jew, I'm not sure what the succulant in the middle is. I'm going to try publishing another blog with a few more pictures of the inside. Guess I'll call it Greenhouse 2.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: